Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Research Paper Feelings

   

I feel okay about how the research assignment is going so far. I have found a lot of sources and I am in the process of reading through the sources and taking notes. One thing that I continue to realize is how little knowledge I have of my topic. So, while going through my sources I have come across a lot of interesting nuggets of information that will be useful as basic knowledge even if I don't include the source in my writing. One worry I have about source selection is my primary sources. I think I have found a few, but I am not entirely sure how useful they will be to my paper, and for some of the them I am not entirely sure if they even are primary sources. Overall, I have enjoyed researching my topic and I am looking forward to what comes next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Reflection

I gained a lot from this class. I am glad that I was exposed to several different writing mediums like digital, memo, script, and academic r...